Immigration assistance

What would immigration advice be withoutgood support?

Possibly a long process with no end in sight.
Book an appointment

Our success stories:

After our appeal against the negative decision, the client was granted a temporary residence permit

We obtained a residence card for 3 years for a foreigner operating a JDG

See how we can help you

Residence card

  • submission of a full application,

  • completion of documents,

  • representation before the Provincial Office,

  • representation during visits to the Immigration Office,

  • business residence card,

  • residence card to reunite with family,

  • appeal against a negative decision to the UDSC.

Work permit

  • type A work permit,

  • obtaining information from the starost on employment,

  • type B work permit.


  • obtaining a PESEL number,

  • tourist invitation for foreigners,

  • Registration of residence of an EU citizen/UK citizen,

  • permission for the acquisition of real estate by a foreigner.

Trust professionals

Save time and nerves in the immigration process. Make an appointment with our specialists.

Book an appointment
Wzór marki Tax & Money

Frequently asked questions

  • A work permit is a document that allows a foreigner to legally perform work in Poland.

  • The application should be submitted if the foreigner intends to stay in Poland for more than 3 months and his/her main purpose of stay is to perform work in Poland.

  • The work permit is issued by the competent voivode at the request of the entity that wants to entrust work to a foreigner.